Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shop for T-shirts.

RAHMAN SO SWEET EHH TODAY.
He said
"I CINTA YOU SEPERTI JARAKNYA
BUMI DENGAN LANGIT."

So today.. We went to 815 to have our lunch + dinner?
I had Mee Goreng + Prata Cheese + F&N Cherry + Teh.
Boyfriend had Nasi Goreng + Coffee.
We ordered hot drinks caused its raining heavily.
No plans after that, we went to Jurong Point. Walk around
& round.. See some watches..
Okay, im targetting that "Guess" watch. hehehe.
Boyfriend so good mood. He bought me 1 Esprit T-shirt
and 2 Cotton On T-shirt for me to go to school with
something new. hehehehe.
I bought myself a long sleeve from This Fashion.
Yea, shopping day for me i guess. hehehehe.
Bumped into my sis and bro-in-law when his hands
are around my waist. O.O 
Okay whatever. Went home at 10pm. On the phone till 5am.
Bye ! ^.^

I Cinta You. hehehehe.

-Khiriah, your gf updating yaw ! hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment