Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weaketastic day.

But it all comes back to her, that's the bottomline. <3



Favourite picture below. :D



Stupid faces is a hobby.



She gets crazier each day. :>



So weak, I'm sick.
Long day, With sun's ray.

Met girlfy after my school's activity.
We planned to buy our need stuff today,
So we met at jp first anyway.
First was to check out my pants and her shoe,
Mine wasn't nice but hers was a wish come true. :D
Hope you love it thou,
Cause i can see it so. :)
Then off to vivocity,
Because she craves for her kway teow, mee. hee
Ate up, Then stood up.
Walked around from top to bottom,
It clears out boredom.
My hand was still empty,
Till girlfy convinced me on buying a fred perry. :))
Well thanks sweetzzzz, I love you mizzz. :D
Dabedidabedum, off home via bus 30.
Walked home. A tired-sensational-outing.
Hope you like it, since we've not been doing this shit. hehe
Done and bye.

-Rahman, Hubby. :P