Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Misses much.

You're always bitting your nails just now. :)


Days coming near,
Missing each other is what we fear.
We don't wanna thought of it,
But talking about it was already in our scripts.
I just wish we're so near right now,
But rather i'm left with hearing your sweet voice sounds.
Sorry if i didn't update about we went out,
While i just want to say out my feelings out loud.
Although i would try hard to remember the things to bring for the trip,
But i won't even try to remember to forget about you. :)
I need those touch which cause me to feel the adrenaline rush.\
I need those kiss which would cure me from being pissed.
I need those eyes which.... i wld gaze and you go.. "ahhhhh, jgn stare gtk.." :D
I really need time in my hand,
But nvm we'll do what we can.
Nearly a day left till departure,
This doesn't seems so beautiful like nature.
Sorry again if this post ain't necessary here,
But i need to write this.
Takecare love.
Love you love.
Love, You're being loved. :)
Bye.

-Rahman