Thursday, December 30, 2010

Enjoy your 17th darling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!


Cute isn't she?! Ahh! :D
                                                

29 dec end so fast,
But at least i met my girlfriend at last!
We cant put aside the meet up to rest,
Or even make up for us any other test.
Its her birthday either yesterday,
And i plan to have it our own way.
Its just me and her,
And as she opens up her present she broke down in tears.
I hope she's really happy with it,
Cause all of it comes from my heart indeed. :D
Just a little surprise for her,
There goes some sobbing i hear. :)
You're cute sweetheart. :)
I hope you enjoyed your 17th birthday yesterday. :>
-I met girlfriend at her block, surprised her with the presents. :)
-Hugged her so tightly upon seeing her!
-Kissed her too!
-Off to cityhall, a surprise lunch place for her.
-Swenson's. :D
-Waterfront for awhile.
-Movie at GV. (Tron Legacy)
-Had dinner at MacD. :)
-Home time. :)

You know how much i miss you dear, felt like crying while hugging.
Seems that its unbelievable you're really there hugging me after so long.
Although 5 days maybe is short for you, but to me no! :(
I still miss you, it never did stop dear. :D
I love you so so so so sorry! oh salah lagu? haha.
I love you so much! <3
Takecare , love. :)

p.s; You're leaving too, you turn. :(

-Rahman