Thursday, December 23, 2010




We meet up early in the morning.
Boyfriend woke me up at 9, and expect me to
get down by 9.30am. Sadly, i sleep back and
keep on snoozing the alarm clock till i off-ed it.
And guess what, i woke up at 10am. Came down
at 10.30am, and boyfriend is already waiting
since 9.30am. Ahhh ! Sorry dear !!

Went to eat breakfast at McD gekpoh. :)
Then chills out till 3plus pm. We spend
great time together. Cause he'll be leaving for
Langkawi at 5plus. For 5days. But its okay. Hope
he have a safe journey. :)

Ah yes, i really miss him. Sigh.
Im still wide awake.
Holding on to his jacket. :(
B, come home fast okay.
I love you. I miss you. :( Even gazillion words
cant describe how much im missing you right
now. But i got a feeling, that you're safe. Amin.

Either me or boyfriend will be updating this
blog again when we meet each other. As this
blog is for our updates on our meetups and
outings. :)

-Khiriah.

No comments:

Post a Comment