Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Posted below, by my boyfriend.
See how sweet he is. Hehehe.

Short post about what we did yesterday,
then i would post about my feelings okay ? :)


Yesterday.. Went to catch this movie.
Rapunzal : A Tangled Tale. Didnt able
to really hug boyfriend that much, cause
i dont want to make Shiqa felt left out. :)
Shiqa was there because she also wants
to see the movie. Great time spend. Nazif
came along and we spend our time with
Shiqah and Nazif at VivoCity. I was abit
moody, im sorry dear. :(


You know what my dear Rahman.
Im missing you too. Like a nemo's father
missing nemo. Huh ?
 hahahahah ! okayokay, serious. :P
I need you right now, like a child needs her
mum. Sigh. Tomorrow, you'll be leaving for
Langkawi. Seriously, im trying to imagine my
5days without you by my side. Im trying to think
what should i do. All im thinking is just, studying.
Dear, i miss your hug, kisses and everything.
Most of all, i miss your smile.
Your voice, everything dear.
Everything. :) I wouldnt want you to forget me.
Cause i will never forget you here, in Singapore.
I want you to come home fast.. I wouldnt want
to get separated from you at all. Boohoo.
But its okay dear. :) We'll get through this together.
We will survive ! :D  

Dear, im sorry if im not as sweet as you.
Im just writing according to what's on my mind.
Im so missing you. :(

-Khiriah.

No comments:

Post a Comment