Sunday, February 13, 2011

A dream come true.


Universal Studio Singapore with dearest girlfriend and ex-schoomates. :)
Well, what i remembered that day was we had fun.
Superbly-funtastic! :D
Girlfriend was really there witnessing my real fear. :O
But i get over my fear, thanks to you baby! :)
We went there from about 12.00pm till 8.00pm.
Just because its worth $72 per ticket. \m/
One thing for sure that was cute when a picture was taken during our Jurassic Park ride and we were holding hands. ^^
I think girlfriend gets what i mean. hehehe.
We took cab home because dearest was late for home.
Reach jurong aroun 11.05pm.
Glad you're not being scolded. :)

And one thing i remembered was, you said,
"I feel like its in heaven because i went to USS with my boyfriend and my bestfriends. Its like a dream come true!"
How adorable can you be? hahaha!

That's about it, love you and thats the bottomline. :)

-Rahman, boyfriend.