Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our 2nd monthsary

My dearest boyfriend has been updating all
those recent posts. Like where we went to.
Universal Studio, for example. I had an awesome
time. True true true ! Its like a dream come
true. Going USS with boyfriend & bestfriends.
Thanks to them for making one of my wishlists
come true. hehehe. And yes dear, i remember
about the picture we hold hand during the
Jurassic Park ride. USS caught it on camera !
Wimpy wimpy wimpy ! And yes, saw some
of your fears but im glad you've get over it. :)

OKAY ! THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED
TO UPDATE. I WANT TO UPDATE THIS.

HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY,
LOVE !

Khiriah's message :
"Sayang, Happy 2nd monthsary. For all the
obstacles that we managed to go through. For
all the challenges we went through together,
it never fails to make me fall in love w you
more and more. Dearest, i want you to know
this, i love you, i dont want to lose you, not
to other girls even. I sayang you. I cinte you.
Thank you for being patience with all my
hot-tempered and pampered attitude. I just
hope, we'll be stronger in days to come.
Sayang, happy 2nd monthsary again.
I love you. Muahhh !

Rahman's message :
Happy 2nd monthsary to you too dear!
Thankyou for giving me the chance to shower
you all the love i've got and enter your life as
someone special eventhough you're fear of
guys cheating on you. I wont want to hurt you
in any little ways at all by. Sorry if i did hurt
you all these while. I'm giving my best and show
you what i got for you. Cause you're my all.
Just dont change ok dear? The way you treat
me and all. Please?
I CINTA YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Happy 2nd monthsary to you again,
sweetheart. :)

So yes, that's both our messages
copied directly from handphone. hehehe.
My boyfriend very cuteszxs one. hehehe.

-Khiriah, your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment