Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nerds made her a happy kid.

I fetched my sweetheart from dover just now. :D
It was like my 3rd or 4th times doing so. heh!
I guess she likes it. :)
I bought her one of her favourites sweets. (Nerds)
In a form of apology for what i've did earlier this afternoon.
Sorry girlfy. :(
Then we off to jp to walk around while girlfriend wanted to buy foods, not food.
But food(s), hehehehehe!
Was joking dear. She bought for herself a chicken wing and an oreo typhoon donut. :)
Cute ain't she? Eating Eating Eating. ^.^
And so we chilling-chilling apple near her house area for awhile.
Till clock strikes 10pm, off sent her home. :)

"Basically, right now she's all asleep which is already 2.00am in the morning.
But she doesn't know i'm updating this post. sorry baby!"
I'm offing already.
Loveyou!

-Rahman, boify.