Thursday, February 10, 2011

Its been a long time since i update.
And boyfriend was the one doing
most updates these days. Im really sorry
to trouble you, dear. Currently, im damn
busy with school. End of year exams are
coming. I have a lot to catch up. I wish
i could really update as much as you
have updated. :( im really sorry. Dont think
that i dont care to update okay. Eventhough,
i care much about our blog, i care about you
more. Currently, here i am. Blogging in sch.
Since i have extra time. Class ended early for
now. And yes.

Yesterday, my dearest boyfriend, accompanied
me to library too ! :) Eventhough he didnt
focus on his studies, he wonder around
like an aimless soul, at least he's there to
accompany me. He took 1001 natural
wonders book and showed me alot of nice
pictures that made us wanting to go to
that place. hehehe. Boyfriend and I have the
same interest. We like mystery, we love nature.
Eventhough most things, we are opposite,
but theres still some
similarities.

Boyfriend wasnt in good state of mind.
Called him, tried to make him feel better.
But still, i guess he need time to be alone.

BOYFRIEND,
just so you know. im always here.
please stays strong. 
iloveyou so much honey.

-Khiriah, your gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment