Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year with you.

A new year,
Celebrate it with my 4e6'09 peers,
But includes my DEAR. :)
That's why i'm posting it here,
Its because i'm also celebrating it with my dear. :)
It is just a normal one,
Without a lots of fun,
But having my dearest girlfy right by my side is what i really want.
I know it ain't a great celebration we had,
But i'm happy that i'm still with you , i bet.
I hope we'll survive 2011,
Like how we did for 2010.
Sorry if i've been a bad guy all this while,
Sorry if i've made your life be so dull,
But i'll change things for the better for us even if it takes me to run a thousand mile. :)
I love you Dearest Girlfy!

P.s;I really am sorry about my stupid thoughts, I just need assurance at times. I'm so imperfect, i'm really sorry.


Love,
-Rahman