Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello,
This is our First monthsary pictures !
We didnt have any plan, i swear !
So, we just have our lunch at Pizza Hut,
and chill out at Lake Park, where we
really laugh alot. He never fails to entertain
my nonsensical attitude and never fails
to make me smile. :)






































Above all, I want to say this.
Dear Boyfriend, Happy First Monthsary sayang.
At last, after 5months of being in love, we finally
celebrated our first monthsary. :) We went to
through some shits and i guess, quite a number of it.
And what made me strong in facing all that, its
because of you. You kept me strong in facing any
obstacle. I hope, we'll be more stronger and most
of all, last longer. I love you honey. :)

Pssssst ~ I love you.. :)

-Khiriah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment