Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lovely and lively.

It's so special.
You wanna know why?
Cause something different happened just now.
I fetched her from Singapore Poly. :)
For the first time. I knew she'll be glad. hee!
Reached there around 5pm.
And psst, we wore the same colour shirt. ^^
Btw,
Her classmates asked me to went into their school and we played taiti. O.o
Girlfy asked me to play along, so ya. For her. ;)
Then after a few games, we make a move around 6pm.
Off to jp and accompanied her to buy her bag.
I like that bag anyway dear. It's a compliment. huhu!
But i love you more! Woohoo!
Then we ate macdonald together.
Off home at 8plus. :)

I kinda love today, because it seems so lively and lovely between us.
Although i know at the start, things were a wrecked.
I'm really sorry about it, really my fault dear. :(
But seriously speaking, today was a lil' different.
I didn't say i dislike all the other days meeting you,
But today seems more lively and lovely. I love it. :D
Anyway, I LOVE YOU. hehe!
Done Done Donee.

-Rahman