Thursday, January 6, 2011

Off she goes.


So much feelings to tell,
One of them is when you're gone i'll be feeling lonely like hell!
We met for two consecutive days.
4th Jan and 5th Jan. :)
It is something to be happy for,
At least we saw/spend each other some time before you're leaving for PD.

Appreciating is a form of gift, Be happy once you received. :)

I don't want to update the things we did on the both days,
I wanna talk about what's inside this heart that is silently speaking.
Most of all, "FEELINGS". (:
God really give us a challenge.
First, it was me leaving for langkawi.
Then, you turn to head for Port Dickson.
It's ok, Endurance plus patience. :)
I love you dear, come back as fast as you can.
Although it will eventually be on saturday, But be fast. :D
Have a safe trip, Do takecare, Have fun there sweetheart.
Better don't forget the things to bring later,
Especially don't forget to remember me. heh.
Ok, bye love. :)
(Pssstt, the pic tells it all.hee)

-Rahman