Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Posted below by my boyfriend.
He's uploading the pichas, so
im here updating about what happened.
Well, i was down w fever.
For some reasons, which im
lazy to explain. He accompanied
me to polyclinic. :) Before that, we went
to eat at JP, KFC. Porridge !
I hate porridge, trust me. But dont know
why ehh. Whenever im sick, i tend
to crave for porridge. -.-" After breakfast,
went to polyclinic. Then after polyclinic,
i was craving for prata ! hahahaha ! So,
we went to 815 to have pratas. :)
After that, we have no where to go, and
headed to Chinese Garden. :D
So yes, all those pictures taken were
at Chinese Garden. :)

Thank you sayang for accompanying me
to polyclinic. In fact, the whole day i can say.
Had a great time spend.

and yes ! HIGHLIGHTS :
1) ON THE WAY OUT OF CG, WE DID
SOME TAI CHEE ! AND I WAS PERSPIRING.
AND I'M RECOVERED ! YAY !
2) A BANGLA WAS FOLLOWING US ! 
NOT EXACTLY FOLLOWING, BUT SOME
SORT LIKE THAT LAA. IN E END, WE PLAYED
HIDE AND SEEK WITH THAT BANGLA.
HAHAHAHAHAH ! :D

-khiriah, your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment