Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's picture ! :) Happy 2011 !
I wont be posting about what we did on
New Year cause Boyfriend already posted
about it below. :) Im just adding a picture of us.
Whatever he said below, is what i wanna say
to him too.

Dear, I hope we survive 2011 together.
Cause we make it through 2010. :)
Dont say sorry all. Just so you know
dear. You're e best i've ever had. :)
Im so grateful that i met you, and have
you as my boyfriend. :)
Needing assurance is normal my dear.
Means, you're insecure. When you're
insecure, means you're afraid of losing me.
and i like it ! hehehehe. Im sorry too, if
i've not been a good girlfriend to you.
Im not perfect too bby. No one is.
Thank you for all the love you gave,
and everything. Thank you for tolerating
with my attitude all these while. Thank you
for being patience.
I LOVE YOU TOO BOIFY ! :)
Oh yes, today ! We meet up. Headed to Frontier
to return some books, then off-ed to
Jurong Point to get some snacks. And we
went to sit at study corner aroud 69+ blocks.
And watched Resident Evil.
huahuahua. After that, went to Jurong Point to
get some waffle. Took bus home,
since its drizzling.
He sent me home. And home sweet home. :)

-Khiriah.

No comments:

Post a Comment